- 2018-05-23 On 23 May at 8:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is participating in a Government meeting and sitting.
- 2018-05-23 On 23 May at 12 noon, the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending the March of the Living in Paneriai.
- 2018-05-23 On 23 May at 3:30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is meeting with Georgian students studying in Lithuania.
- 2018-05-24 On 24 May at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is participating in a Government sitting in the Seimas.
- 2018-05-24 On 24 May at 5:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is participating in an opening of Africa Day celebrations at the Martynas Mažvydas National Library.
Linkevičius congratulates Bosnia and Herzegovina on Independence Day
On 1 March, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius extended his most sincere congratulations to Bosnia and Herzegovina on the occasion of the celebration of the Independence Day.
In his congratulations letter to the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bosnia and Herzegovina Igor Crnadak, the head of Lithuania’s diplomacy expressed his support for the Euro-Atlantic integration of Bosnia and Herzegovina and the country’s efforts to create a democratic, multi-ethnic, and prosperous European state.
“Over the last recent years, Bosnia and Herzegovina has achieved significant progress on its path towards EU accession. It is my firm believe that Bosnia and Herzegovina will continue to implement comprehensive reforms and contribute to regional cooperation in order to respond to the aspirations by the citizens and make this historic opportunity a reality,” said Linkevičius.
On 15 February 2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina formally applied for membership of the EU. The European Commission is now writing a recommendation as regards granting candidate country status to Bosnia and Herzegovina.