- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 8.45 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with the USAID Regional Mission Director to Ukraine and Belarus Susan K. Fritz
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 9.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a discussion "Lithuania's support to Ukraine, Ukraine's progress and prospects" at the Seimas
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a ministerial meeting
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in the Belarus Reality Check forum in Vilnius
- 2018-10-22 to 2018-10-23 On 22-23 October, the Chancellor Jūratė Raguckienė is attending the EU Chancellors‘ Meeting in Brussels
Linkevičius congratulates Bosnia and Herzegovina on Independence Day
On 1 March, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius extended his most sincere congratulations to Bosnia and Herzegovina on the occasion of the celebration of the Independence Day.
In his congratulations letter to the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bosnia and Herzegovina Igor Crnadak, the head of Lithuania’s diplomacy expressed his support for the Euro-Atlantic integration of Bosnia and Herzegovina and the country’s efforts to create a democratic, multi-ethnic, and prosperous European state.
“Over the last recent years, Bosnia and Herzegovina has achieved significant progress on its path towards EU accession. It is my firm believe that Bosnia and Herzegovina will continue to implement comprehensive reforms and contribute to regional cooperation in order to respond to the aspirations by the citizens and make this historic opportunity a reality,” said Linkevičius.
On 15 February 2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina formally applied for membership of the EU. The European Commission is now writing a recommendation as regards granting candidate country status to Bosnia and Herzegovina.